- Never lose sight of who you are Stay true to who you are and what you want to achieve.
- Embrace hard work and determination A start-up is never an easy road, there will be limitations and obstacles to overcome, stay focused on the end goal – the hard work will pay off.
- Failure is part of success Do not despair if you fail or fail repeatedly, as long as you learn from your mistakes, success is within reach.
- Do not be afraid to ask for help Find a mentor you look up to who can give you insight and put things into perspective when you need it most.
- Choose your team carefully Whether you are choosing your auditors, service providers or hiring employees – ensure everyone shares your vision or at least understands it.
- Grow a thick skin Being an entrepreneur is tough – don’t take setbacks personally and work on a strong and disciplined business acumen.
- All you need is a good idea Although a good idea will go a long way in terms of success, a refined and calculated business and marketing plan will be the indicator of success.
- Launch your business and the people will follow Sitting back and waiting for business to come in is a mistake, take your product to your target market and choose your market mindfully.
- Experience is needed in the market you are dabbling in You need experience in the field you are penetrating, you will need to understand how your industry works and how to leverage that to your advantage.
When you have entered the entrepreneurial market, choose the MMS Group as your partners in auditing, accounting, tax and advisory services. We understand and embrace the spirit of entrepreneurship. Visit our website for further information, alternatively contact us on 021 410 8709 or email us at email@example.com.
SARS is known to levy heavy penalties for non-compliance where underestimated and late income tax payments are concerned. Interest is also imposed on taxpayers until their outstanding...
Due to the recent changes made to the tax residency rules in South Africa, it may be wise for individuals looking to emigrate to confer with their tax consultant on the possible need to...
With the rapid change many businesses made to their working environments, shifting their employees to work from home, individual taxpayers are increasingly seeking clarification on...