Annual reporting professional compilation service
A company’s annual report should comply to statutory and regulatory requirements and as its intent is to offer a public disclosure of a company’s operations, the information needs to be presented in a concise and clear manner.
The MMS Group has extensive experience in the compilation of reports for companies of various sizes. If you require professional assistance to ensure that your report is compliant and contains all the required data, you are welcome to contact us for assistance.
What is the purpose of an annual report?
- Your company’s financial position
- Your ability to service debt
- Whether you made a profit or loss in the previous financial year
- Whether your company is growing
- How much of your earnings are used to further grow business operations
What does an annual report typically contain?
- General company information
- Operational and financial highlights
- A personalised letter to the company’s shareholders (from the CEO)
- Financial statements
- A list of the company’s directors and executive officers
- Notes explaining the financial statements and accounting methods
- Auditor’s report
- A concise summary of the company’s financial data
- Management discussions and analysis (MD&A)
The report may also contain informative charts and graphs to break down and simplify complicated financial information.
In addition to providing information on your company’s financial and operational position, the report can also be used to promote your company. An overall theme could be used to create cohesion and make your report more attractive. Furthermore, you could include positive stories on company milestones, employees’ feedback, client testimonials, etc., to appeal to new investors and clients whilst aiming to increase your readership.
To find out more about how we can assist with your company’s reporting requirements, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.