Company secretarial services
Our company secretarial services include:
- Company registration – Update / Availability
- Company Name Changes and Reservations
- Amendments and Adoption of MOI
- Document Storage Facilities
- Ad Hoc changes (director, address, name change etc.)
- Special Searches e.g. Deed Search
- Lodging of Annual Returns
- Lodging of Documents with CIPC
- Document Disclosure
- Share certificates
Company secretarial services, such as your company registration, may seem minor, but they could significantly impact your business if not performed correctly. Take the hassle out of your company registration and meet CIPC requirements with our dependable team.
Some of the advantages of outsourcing your company’s secretarial services
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of an entire team
When outsourcing your company’s secretarial requirements, you pay a fixed rate to receive assistance from a knowledgeable and experienced team. MMS’ secretarial team, for example, consists of skilled and qualified individuals who are dedicated to helping your business stay compliant.
- Ensure your company’s compliance
By outsourcing secretarial responsibilities, you reduce your company’s risk of non-compliance. By relying on professionals, you can rest assured that regulations and deadlines will be met.
- Protect your company’s reputation
By adhering to legislation and staying compliant, you protect your company’s reputation. Non-compliance can cause immense harm to a company’s credibility and should be avoided at all costs – and by relying on a secretarial team like MMS, you can have complete peace of mind.
- Improve productivity and efficiency
When outsourcing your business’ secretarial matters, you and your team will have more time to focus on other aspects of your business. This way, you can improve your team’s productivity and working efficiency.
- Save on employment costs
By not employing an in-house secretarial team, you will save on costs such as employment, additional software, hardware, etc. When relying on an outsourced team, you pay a monthly fee and receive comprehensive services in return.
- Tailored services suited to your needs
In terms of the service offering, your outsourced service provider can tailor your package to meet your company’s unique secretarial requirements. This way, you are only paying for what you need.
- Benefit from the latest software available in the industry
When outsourcing your secretarial requirements, you can expect to enjoy the benefits of the latest software in the industry without having to pay extra. As a leading service provider in the industry, we stay up to date on the latest advancements, including the latest technology and software.
- A go-to service provider for all time-sensitive matters
For all time-sensitive secretarial matters, such as company registrations or lodging of annual returns, you will always have a go-to service provider when outsourcing your company’s secretarial matters.
Feel free to contact MMS directly to discuss your secretarial requirements with our team.