We can assist with your trust accounting services & taxation requirements
Structuring Your Best Interests for Absolute Peace of Mind
Our Trust department was incorporated in 2008 after our Trust client base increased dramatically because of a demand from the public for specialised trust accounting services and assistance in the taxation of local Trusts.
At MMS Trust Services (Pty) Ltd we pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest legislative changes to Trusts and in providing pro-active and personalised services for each client as part of their long term financial and tax planning requirements.
We provide the following services:
- Acting as the Independent Accounting Officers for all types of local Trusts
- Accounting up to Trial Balance
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements of Trusts
- Completion and Submission of all types of Tax Returns for Trusts and Individuals
- Process and procedure reviews
- Attending Trustee Meetings
- Specialised Taxation advice on local Trusts and related parties to a Trust
We have been one of the preferred suppliers to the following organisations:
- One of the major banks of South Africa (12 Years)
- A leading investment group in South Africa (6 Years)
- Various other fiduciary and investment specialists (9 Years)
Our directors are registered with institutions such as the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) as well as the Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA).
For trustworthy advice and professional guidance on a range of trust services, including taxation and trust accounting services, feel free to contact us to talk to an MMS consultant.
Get in Touch