Tax consultant needed – MMS is ready to assist
Tax is an unavoidable part of every business and making sure that you stay compliant to tax regulations and standards will save you both time and money in the long run. Relying on a professional tax consultant offers many benefits – and will ensure that your tax return deadlines are met. Whether you own a business or work in South Africa, you will be expected to pay tax. Tax amounts are dependent on various factors which a tax consultant can assist you with.
South African companies that are expected to pay corporate tax include;
- Public companies – listed and unlisted
- Private companies
- Close corporations
- Collective investment schemes
- Small business corporations
- Share block companies
- Body corporates
- Public benefit companies
- Dormant companies
- Tax strategy, planning & advice
- Annual tax returns for businesses
- Tax incentives & allowances for SME’s
- Capital Gains Tax
- Tax matters relating to Trusts
- Personal tax returns
- Dividend Tax
- VAT returns
- Tax Compromise Applications
- PAYE returns
- Salaries & tax optimisation
Chances are that you fall into one of the listed categories and need assistance with understanding and paying tax. MMS Group’s tax team is available to assist your personal or business tax requirements, to help you make sense of the rules, laws, and regulations, and to ensure that you stay compliant. Each of our tax consultants brings various accolades to the table, including accredited financial and tax related qualifications, as well as years of experience working on clients’ tax matters in a diverse range of industries.
As your dedicated partner in personal and business tax, you can rely on our team to assist with anything from your company’s VAT registration to your PAYE or annual tax returns.
Tax consultant role explained
A tax consultant, also known as a tax advisor, is an expert in tax law, preparation and compliance matters. At MMS Group, professional tax services are part of our service offering and we assist both individuals and businesses to help them meet their tax regulations and obligations.
As your dedicated partner in tax, you can count on us to assist with the following:
Our tax consultants at MMS strive to meet your every tax requirement by offering comprehensive tax services and solutions.
Why choose MMS for your tax consultant?
At MMS, our approach to tax consultation is personalised. Whether we are assisting individuals, businesses, estates, or trusts, we pay attention to every little detail during the planning and preparation to ensure that we provide the best possible tax solutions to our clients.
Our tax division specialises in the following taxation services:
- We complete income tax returns (both individual and corporate requirements) and offer professional advice on the various implications regarding tax legislation
- We offer to communicate with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) on our clients’ behalf
- We offer guidance and advice on all kinds of taxation, including income tax, company tax, stamp duty, estate duty, VAT registration, donations tax and PAYE/SDL/UIF
- Assistance with tax requirements concerning Estates and Trusts
- Advice on capital gains tax and dividends withholding tax
We make sure to adapt our tax service solutions to your specific business, tax requirements and industry, yet we never compromise on precision and dedication. Some advantages of relying on our tax team to assist with your personal or business requirements, include:
- On-time tax preparation and compliance
- Updated on tax legislation
- Professional representation
- Rulings prior to financial transactions
If South African tax laws seem incomprehensible to you, why not reach out to our experienced tax division at MMS for assistance? Be it your personal or business tax requirements, we are happy to assist.