Payroll services offered in total confidentiality
Adding Value to Your Team – Accurately and Reliably
Employees are every company’s most valuable asset, which is why it is important to ensure that payroll processing is given equal priority. At the MMS Group, our commitment to quality extends to our outsourced payroll services, which are provided to businesses of all sizes across South Africa. Continually assessed to ensure full compliance with SARS and backed by an experienced and technically superior team of payroll professionals, our services can be packaged into a solution that befits the needs of our clients, making us ready to assist with all your company’s payroll duties. Whether you require help with your wages or payroll, on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, you can rely on our team for dedicated, on-time, accurate and SARS compliant services.
We make use of the industry’s most reliable, SARS-approved payroll software packages to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all payroll outputs. When relying on our team for professional, outsourced payroll services, know that you will have the peace of mind to dedicate more time to other aspects of your operations, with the full assurance that salaries and wages are correctly taken care of.
Get in Touch
More about our Payroll Services
We pride ourselves on offering our clients a solution that extends to the entire payroll spectrum. It includes the following protocols:
- Preparation of the payroll on a monthly, weekly or bi-monthly basis (as required)
- Furnishing salary advices to client employees
- Electronic payment of net salaries to client employees
- Compilation of detailed payroll reports that set out earnings, deductions and leave
- Accurate determination of amounts due to SARS for PAYE, SDL and UIF
- Issuance of IRP5 and IT3 certificates at the end of the tax year
- Calculation of all payroll taxes
- Management of all client communications with SARS and other 3rd parties to the client payroll process
- Resolution of any disputes with SARS arising from payroll administration
- Administration of all filings on behalf of our client to SARS and the Department of Labour
- Compilation of all third-party payment schedules and administration of the payments concerned
- SARS EMP201 submissions
- Tax directives
- Advice on PAYE matters
Why MMS Group for your payroll requirements
Accurate payroll processing and administration of obligations arising therefrom requires a minimum level of technical skills and experience in SARS matters, legal compliance, and much more. The business risk of failure to comply with South African regulations of employee and payroll matters is simply too great to ignore. Our clients entrust their payroll services administration to us, to ensure:
- Total confidentiality with regards to salaries or wages under our control
- No need to employ full-time staff or purchase expensive software packages, allowing our clients to reduce costs
- Accountability to ensure agreed-upon procedures are performed on time and accurately
- Improved efficiency, productivity and the flexibility to focus on other areas of their business
- Compliance and avoidance of penalties
- Improved accuracy and data integrity
- Improved security and minimised risk of confidential information leaking
- Access to the latest payroll software and technologies
- Peace of mind in the knowledge that employees’ salaries and/or wages are taken care of and paid on time.
If you would like to find out more about our payroll administration options and how we can support your business with professional outsourced payroll services, please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your exact requirements.