Financial accounting services
MMS is a recognised and respected audit firm with a passion for implementing the latest methodologies and technologies in financial accounting and reporting. We work with businesses nationwide and offer a range of services, including financial accounting.
Our financial accounting solutions are primarily suited to small to medium sized enterprises in South Africa and includes the full scope of services – from general accounting and bookkeeping requirements, to the summary, analysis, and reporting of a business’ financial transactions. All our financial accounting services are conducted strictly in adherence to IFRS requirements.
Our financial accounting services include:
We offer the full array of financial accounting services, including:
- Processing of documents
- Debtors and creditors analysis
- VAT reconciliations and returns
- VAT reconciliations and returns
- Management reports
- Bank, creditors’ and debtors’ reconciliations
- Preparation of yearly financial statements for corporate entities
- Payroll services, including reconciliations and returns; IRP5 and IT3 certificates
- Statutory registrations, including Income tax, VAT and payroll (PAYE, UIF and SDL)
Why choose MMS?
Choosing the right accounting firm for your business’ needs is of great importance. Not only to ensure that your accounts are kept up to date and compliant, but also to ensure that all your business’ needs are met. You want to be sure that your accounting firm has the required experience to be able to assist your business in a way that may help you grow further. By choosing the right firm for your needs, your business will save both time and money in the long run.
To assist you with the process of finding an accounting firm that meets your business’ requirements, here are some factors worth considering during your research:
- Preferably, you want to choose qualified and certified professionals. Therefore, make sure that the accountant that will be working on your accounts is a registered Chartered Accountant (CA), as this implies that he/she has the correct qualifications, as well as sufficient workplace experience.
- Besides the correct accolades, you want to be sure that the accounting firm managing your accounts has relevant experience in this field – find out whether they have worked with businesses similar to yours before. Having experience with similar businesses’ accounts could mean that your accountants will be adding value to your business from the start.
- Enquire about the accounting software they use. You want to be sure that you choose an accounting firm that strives to keep up to date with the latest updates and advancements in the industry. Making use of the latest and best, accounting software available will also ensure that your accounts are done more accurately.
- Talk to business networks about the accounting firms you have in mind. Ask the firm for a list of contactable references – most professional accounting firms would not hesitate in providing you with this list.
- When interviewing the accountants, make sure to ask how they would help your company to save money. During the interviews, you also need to establish that you will be able to work with the person as accountants and business owners work closely together.
- We provide our clients with up to date information regularly
- We give feedback on all that we do, communicating often with our clients
- We make sure that you know exactly what is going on in your business’ finances
- If required, we are happy to provide our clients with tax or business management advice
- We like to see our clients’ companies thrive
After taking these factors into consideration, you will be one step closer to finding an accounting partner that will help you grow your business. Here are just some of the reasons why our clients choose MMS:
If you are ready to allow your business to grow substantially through the support and services of a reputable financial accounting firm, whilst being compliant and protected, feel free to get in touch with our team at MMS.
Get in Touch