Payroll services offered in total confidentiality
Adding Value to Your Team – Accurately and Reliably
Employees are companies’ most valuable asset, which is why it is important to one’s payroll effectively, as this will keep your staff happy. Small business owners often attempt to manage their own payroll, which may not be ideal. Business owners must manage several different aspects of a business and this could lead to mistakes occurring in a company’s payroll. Due to this, many business owners have started outsourcing their payroll requirements. Not only does this ensure that your payroll is managed accurately and effectively, but it also allows you as business owner more free time to focus on other aspects of your business that require your attention.
MMS Group offers comprehensive outsourced payroll solutions for SMME’s. We have an experienced and dedicated team at hand, ready to assist with all your company’s payroll duties. Whether you require help with your wages or payroll, on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, you can rely on our team for dedicated, on-time, and accurate services.
MMS Payroll Services offers a total payroll solution to our clients.
We make use of the most reliable payroll software packages in order to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the calculations as performed by our staff. When relying on our team for professional, outsourced payroll services, businesses will have more time to concentrate on other aspects of their operations, whilst also having the assurance that salaries and wages are taken care of.
Some of the advantages of making use of our payroll expertise include:
Managing your own payroll can be stressful and time consuming. In South Africa, there are many rules and regulations which you need to adhere to, some of which you may not even be aware of. Outsourcing your payroll to a professional service provider will not only ensure that your payroll is compliant, accurate, and done in time, but it will also allow you peace of mind.
Here are some of the advantages you can expect when making use of our payroll solutions at MMS:
- Total confidentiality with regards to salaries or wages under our control
- No need to employ full-time staff or purchase expensive software packages, allowing you to reduce costs
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Save time and focus on other aspects of your business, thereby increasing efficiency and productivity
- Stay compliant and avoid penalties
- Ensure accuracy and minimise mistakes
- Improved security and minimised risk of confidential information leaking
- Gain access to the latest software and technology without having to pay extra
- Enjoy peace of mind and know that your employees’ salaries and/or wages are taken care of
Our Payroll Services include:
The service level of outsourced payroll solutions differs from service provider to service provider. Some service providers only offer a bare bones service, to assist you with the minimum requirements, whilst others offer comprehensive service solutions. When relying on MMS for any of our services, clients can expect a complete solution. To ensure that we take care of our clients’ requirements from start to end, we make use of the latest payroll software available and ensure that our team stays up to date with the latest updates and changes to legislation to keep your payroll compliant.
Our payroll specialists conduct the following tasks:
- Full-function payroll administration for monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payrolls
- Compiling Third Party Schedules and making payments
- SARS – EMP 201 monthly submissions
- Preparing electronic tax certificates
- Preparing IRP 5 and IT3 certificates
- UIF Declaration and file submission
- Tax Directives
- Advice on PAYE matters
If you would like to find out more about our payroll options and how we can help your business manage its salaries and wages, whether on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis, please feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your exact requirements.