- SAIPA registered dedicated Account Manager.
- Monthly subscriptions to our Cloud based software
- Xero Cloud Accounting
- Hubdoc serving as the centralised storage for all your financial documents
- Annual Financial Statements
- Taxation Services
- All monthly, annual and other tax submissions & tax reminders (Income Tax, Provisional Tax, VAT, Withholding Tax)
- Payroll Services
- Monthly payroll processing with all submissions to SARS, Department of Labour and the Compensation Commissioner
- Standard Monthly Reporting Pack
- Executive summary
- Cash summary
- Profit & Loss
- Balance sheet
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Business Support
- Support function for all your accounting, tax and business queries and requirements
- Quarterly review meeting
- Monthly processing and reconciliations directly from bank statements to ledgers
- Monthly reporting
- Monthly processing and reconciliations directly from supplier and customer invoices and other source documents.
- Monthly reporting
- Daily and/or weekly processing & reconciliations directly from supplier and customer invoices and other source documents.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
If you are interested in a cloud-based solution for your financial processes, our Cloud Accounting team is ready to discuss how our packages can benefit your business. Request a quote now and start enjoying the flexibility of our on-the-go solutions in Cloud Accounting.
Earlier this month, we discussed the business rescue process and the circumstances when this would be appropriate for a business in a position of financial distress. In the case of a...
The devastating economic impact of Covid-19 and the SA national lockdown has adversely impacted many businesses across South Africa, and an end is not yet in sight. There has been...
One thing remains constant and that is the evolution of technology. The accounting landscape is especially affected by improvements and changes within the technological field as cloud...