- The platform is designed to help manage growing businesses in retail, wholesale and ecommerce.
- Once connected to Xero, DEAR becomes the business portal for managing all inventory-related purchases, sales and manufacturing, with synchronization to Xero in the form of invoices, bills and journal entries.
- Rated by industry experts as the best store for small businesses, Ecwid integrates with social media platform Facebook as well as any website including WordPress, GoDaddy, Wix & Squarespace.
- Once connected to Xero, Ecwid transfers orders to Xero automatically every 6 hours, ensuring a seamless experience between both platforms.
- As a payment gateway, PayFast is unsurpassed in functionality and local support for a comparatively low-cost transaction fee.
- PayFast serves to manage payments of transactions conducted through Ecwid and offers secure online payment.
- Once connected to Xero, your customers also have the flexibility to settle accounts with you via Credit Card, Instant EFT and more.
- By adding a “Pay Now” link to invoices, customers have a convenient way to settle invoices due.
- Invoices settled via PayFast automatically reflect as paid in Xero.
- Payment records are seamlessly matched to customer records in Xero.
After years of hard work in achieving success, any business owner will want to sell for the most significant profit. However, the success of this sale is dependent on multiple...
There are numerous articles and press coverage of the interest rate cuts that have happened over the recent months. It’s likely that you’ve already been benefiting them – both your...
On 24 October 2018, National Treasury published new regulations pertaining to “electronic services” defined in Section 1 of the Value Added Tax (VAT) Act of 1991. These regulations...