- Before you apply for funding or for investment, invest time in a quality set of management accounts, which includes a profit and cashflow projection.
- Ensure that your projections address the next 12 months at a minimum.
- If your business is affected by seasonality, ensure that seasonal shifts are evident in your projections.
- Detail all assumptions applied in the determination of your projections.
- Ensure that your financial information is independently prepared, as this will serve as 3rd party evidence in support of your application.
As one of the many services offered by the MMS Group, financial statement, management accounts and cash flow preparation are all areas that we specialize in. We have the commercial understanding to test the soundness of your assumptions and projections to assist in compiling financial information that will effectively and professionally support your funding or investment application. If your business requires funding or would like to be considered for investment, we would like to assist you. For more information on how to reach us, go to our Contact page.
In a recently proposed amendment to Regulation 28, pension funds could now be permitted to invest up to 45% of their assets into South African infrastructure projects. Whereas some...
Occupying a role in a finance function can be stressful due to reporting and month-end deadlines, but with the recent ever unfolding effects of Covid-19, employees are demonstrating...
As a business owner, your operational concerns include security and the protection of personal information. The Protection of Personal Information Act or POPIA, came into effect 1 July...