- If you have outstanding returns, refunds will not be paid out until these are settled.
- All 3rd party information should be checked by taxpayers to ensure all their information is correct and up to date as this will impact their assessment.
- If you have not received a SMS by 1 September 2020, you may need to submit an income tax return or ITR12.
- The filing season for individual tax submissions is as follows:
- Manual submission or visiting a SARS branch – 22 October 2020.
- Non-provisional taxpayers or individuals who reject the auto-assessment – 16 November 2020 via eFiling.
- Provisional taxpayers – 29 January 2021 via eFiling.
- Taxpayers should ensure their personal details on the SARS database is reflected accurately and correctly.
- Check the auto-assessment calculation information properly to ensure your assessment has been calculated correctly.
Reach out to our income tax consultants via firstname.lastname@example.org should you require assistance with your tax returns. Alternatively, give us a call on 011 672 0020.
Individuals who have invested and are trading in cryptocurrencies are now being audited by SARS (South African Revenue Services) and have been requested to provide more information...
If you are earning an income from guests at an Airbnb, or any other rental income from letting property as an owner, then it is your duty to declare such income to SARS (South African...
The 2019 tax season filings for individuals has been closed by the South African Revenue Service (“SARS”). As an individual taxpayer, you may find that you owe SARS monies that you were...
Let us assist you with:
If you found this information helpful, contact us now for help with your specific needs